Friday, June 15, 2012

Meet the Team!

Probably should have done this on the first day, but here is a quick introduction to the illustrious members of Team 1.

Zac Bunn


This is me. Flattering pic, right? Well, what can you do. It's ok to be jealous of my hair, just don't make a big deal out of it. Most of the time during this project I am probably sitting just like I am in this picture. Here I am reading up on Arduino programming (Google Books is kind of awesome.) and listening to Cake. Exciting, huh? This is just a side project, though. My day job is as a teacher for CFBISD. Specifically, I teach Pre-AP Physics to freshman and AP Environmental Science for the Math, Engineering, Technology and Science Academy (METSA) at R.L. Turner. I'm also involved in the Robotics Club, Green Team and Solar Race Team for Turner. If you're curious I went to the University of San Diego and got my degree in Marine Science.

Jose Guerrero


I’ve been married for 10 yrs. and we have 2 wonderful boys (one 4yrs of age the other 8 months). This year will be my 6th year teaching. I’ve taught Introduction to Engineering Design and am currently teaching Biology, AP Biology, and Biotechnology Engineering. I successfully run the NASCAR Student Racing Challenge league at our school. I am working on my MAT through UTD’s TEAMS program.


Note: since Joe wouldn't brag on his own, I'll do it for him. His NASCAR Student Racing Challenge team won first place last year.

Lori Wolf


I have lived in Denton since 1986 and graduated from UNT.  I have been married to my husband for 27 years and have 6 children.  My son just graduated from Texas Tech with a degree in Civil Engineering. My other son has degree in Education and my daughter is majoring in Education at TWU.  My daughter is attending Texas Tech in the fall majoring in Nursing.  This is my 10th year of teaching.  I have taught Life/Earth Science and have my Biology certification.  I attend the UNT Science Collaborative for Teachers and lead the  student group: Girls Leading Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment